Monday, June 15, 2015

Subhuman black immigrant in Sweden raps about exterminating ethnic Swedes, and raping blonde-haired, blue-eyed Swedish women



Source: Morgoth's Review (via Daily Stormer)





Lyrics:

‘It’s ugly to have blue eyes, you look like monkeys
It is not easy in the suburbs, man
Come here, Swedish girls, I promise you’ll get a knife in your p****
And suck my d***
We wogs are the bosses of all the bastard children in this town
I swear we are going to take power over all of you
We are taking over from all the different nations
Walla, that’s a promise
One day you Swedes are gonna taste the anger of the wogs
I swear it! everbody knows what I’m talking about, man
This is not just talking crap it’s serious now!now!
The wogs are uniting

It doesn’t matter if you Swedes are ANTIFA
We will kick you out, I don’t give a shit if you’re Left or Right
..Social Democrat or Conservative
You Swedes are gonna taste the anger of the wogs
Yes, I swear it’s not easy here in the subs
I swear it’s gonna be that fucking way
All you Swedes can Die!Die!Die!Die!
All you Swedes should be fucking exterminated!
All you Swedes can Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!
All the Swedes should be wiped from the face of the earth
All you Swedes can Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!
All you Swedes should be exterminated
All you Swedes can Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!
All you Swedes should be exterminated”




No comments:

Post a Comment